Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
Apply Now to be a Member of our Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
If you wish to serve on this committee, please review the committee bylaws for more information about the committee’s roles and responsibilities and complete an application.
If you have any questions, please call Santha Rajiv, Executive Director, Business Services at (626) 931-3009.
(Employees, vendors, contractors, and consultants of the Bassett Unified School District are prohibited by law from being members of the Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee. Employment which could result in becoming a contractor or subcontractor to the District would also be a potential conflict.)
Appointment of Committee Members
All appointments will be made by the Board from applications submitted to the District. The Committee shall consist of at least seven (7) members appointed by the Board from a list of candidates submitting written applications, and based on criteria established by Prop 39, to wit:
- One (1) member shall be the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District.
- One (1) member shall be both a parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District and active in a parent-teacher organization, such as the P.T.A. or a school site council.
- One (1) member active in a business organization representing the business community located in the District.
- One (1) member active in a senior citizens’ organization.
- One (1) member active in a bona-fide taxpayers’ association.
- Two (2) members of the community at-large.
Bond Summary and Governance are described in the following documents:
Join the Microsoft Teams Live Event using your laptop, smartphone, or tablet by clicking on the link at the start of the event. Join anonymously or log in.
Open Session Public Comments – Sign-up available from 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Agendas & Minutes
Historical CBOC Agenda and Minutes