Educational Services is under the leadership of the Executive Director of Educational Services, Dr. Diana Kinnart, who supervises educational programs for students in grades transitional kindergarten through grade twelve.
Vision: Educational Services will support schools with the development of learning environments that encourage students to think creatively, act responsibly, and communicate effectively by providing clear systems, protocols, resources, and trainings for principals, teachers, support staff, and parents so that students achieve academic success.
Mission: Educational Services provides professional development, coaching, and modeling of innovative practices, policies, and systems to support engaging and rigorous learning opportunities for principals, teachers, support staff, and parents so that students achieve academic success.
- all students will learn and reach their greatest potential with guidance and support;
- alls students will yield positive student outcomes if supported and held accountable;
- all stakeholders should be treated with respect and dignity;
- clear and honest communication fosters trust and collaboration, as well as empowers our district to improve and sustain high levels of student achievement;
- we need to celebrate success.
About Ed. Services:
The primary functions of the Educational Services Department include providing teachers and administrators with support for:
- District curriculum development and coordination
- Program for English Language Learners
- Program for Special Education
- Program for Career and Technical Education, including Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
- Trainings and professional development
- Integration of technology into instruction
- District and state student assessments
- District and school compliance with state and federal programs
Bassett USD and Think Together
Bassett Unified School District is partnering with Think Together to jointly submit an application for federal funding, through the 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) Program, to renew its grant to provide high school after-school services at Bassett High School. The award lasts from July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2024.