Educational Services is under the leadership of the Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services, Dr. Diana Medina-Kinnart, who supervises educational programs for students in grades transitional kindergarten through grade twelve.
Vision: Educational Services will support schools with the development of learning environments that encourage students to think creatively, act responsibly, and communicate effectively by providing clear systems, protocols, resources, and trainings for principals, teachers, support staff, and parents so that students achieve academic success.
Mission: Educational Services provides professional development, coaching, and modeling of innovative practices, policies, and systems to support engaging and rigorous learning opportunities for principals, teachers, support staff, and parents so that students achieve academic success.
- all students will learn and reach their greatest potential with guidance and support;
- all students will yield positive student outcomes if supported and held accountable;
- all educational partners should be treated with respect and dignity;
- clear and honest communication fosters trust and collaboration, as well as empowers our district to improve and sustain high levels of student achievement;
- we celebrate success.
About Educational Services:
The primary functions of the Educational Services department include providing teachers and administrators with support for:
- District curriculum development
- District and state student assessments
- Professional development
- Integration of technology into instruction
- District and school compliance with state and federal programs
Educational Services Staff
Dr. Diana Medina-Kinnart
Jason C. Tveit, M. Ed
Clerical Assistant II